Sunday, November 3, 2013

Thirty-five Countries Plus


On Friday last, Maria, the nanny from Nicaragua, came into the service drive and remembered my name BEFORE she saw my badge. I was impressed.

Then I checked my list and saw that I had forgotten to enter her country in my count. And then I saw that I had also forgotten to list Brazil. It is the home country of Claudio, the chemist, from Carmex.

Here is the list to date. See if you can find the word that indicates more than one country.

Albania, Bahamas, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, China, Egypt, England, Ethiopia, Ghana, Greece, Hmong, India, Iran, Iraq, Laos, Mexico, Morocco, Nepal, Nicaragua, Panama, Philippines, Poland, Puerto Rico, Russia, Senegal, Serbia, South Korea, South Vietnam, Sudan, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, USA, Zambia.


Gratefully, I am traveling the world right here in metro Milwaukee.

1 comment:

  1. Hmongs originate from several countries: China, Vietnam, Laos, and Thailand

    ReplyDelete