Wednesday, November 27, 2013

ShuttleDave: Life Coach

I was recently telling Jill Bakke about my shuttle gig and what a great time I am having.

Jill creates community and healing at the Atrium in Greendale. She's a life coach, trainer and more.

And, after listening to what I do with people during drive time, she said it sounds like I already have the basis for a coaching practice. I am already listening, holding space and encouraging others. Certainly there is much more that goes into it, however ...

I’ve been creating and distributing words of praise mostly to teachers of foreign language via GoodWorkCards.com since 1990. I created the Mini-Thanks cards a few years ago. I have written the first edition of Do Happy Better as a way to describe the benefits of giving thanks by actually GIVING thanks. A second edition is expected by Spring 2014 on Amazon and Kindle.

As much as I have lately thought to work in marketing communications for a car dealer ... maybe there’s a higher calling.

Okay, there’s always a higher calling.

What's calling you?

No comments:

Post a Comment