Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Swayz Mexican Restaurant

I met a couple ladies yesterday. A mother and daughter duo. We had some high-spirited fun while I took them home.

I asked what was for lunch. It was noon. I was looking for ideas. They thought Mexican. I said this, this and this place and they said no, and no, and no.

It turns out that they own a Mexican restaurant. Well, no wonder they are so discriminating.

We're nearing their destination and I said the name of their place. They were surprised. They had not told me. I said it had been a couple years but that I had eaten there and had always meant to return.

Anyway, we had been talking about things they know and I do not; tacos al pastor and corn tortillas specifically. What kind, where from, etc.

I invited myself to dinner soon with the idea that they might take me into the kitchen and show me how to handle fresh corn tortillas on my own. 

The mama seemed to enjoy our conversation enough to give me free margarita coupons.
I think she likes me.

Swayz
4048 S. Packard Avenue Saint Francis, WI 53235

No comments:

Post a Comment