Saturday, August 30, 2014

Raspberry Crazy Ants

Tarry does interior decoration for a living. He runs his own business. Things are looking up at the moment. He has big new homes by the well-to-do in Oconomowoc and the western Lakes area. 

I've met him a few times. He has an ongoing problem with his truck. Toyota knows about it. They've seen a few cases. I think things are getting better. We don't talk about it much.

He is on his way to Florida to help a buddy move back to Crivitz. The buddy spends a few years in either location and then moves again. 

This time the reason is ants. Apparently these are new, tiny ants and they are everywhere. Every where. Apparently they do not bite or sting. Apparently they are in the sugar, the bedclothes and the electronics. I told him to take some pictures. 

I also asked him to stop in Memphis and hose down in a clean room so as not to bring the critters home.

I thought these ants were probably already on Youtube and that I would look.
Lo and behold.

Raspberry Crazy Ants

No comments:

Post a Comment