Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Bing Video Mapper

On the 4th of this month I posted a pic on another blog of a Bing video mapping car I saw in town. It was blue with Colorado plates. The very next day a few blocks away I saw another one. It was silver and had plates from a different state. I couldn't get close enough. He turned. I had customers on board. 

The very next day after that here was that second car up on the rack in our dealership. Amazing.
The magnetic Bing signs were removed and the camera was down and wrapped carefully. 

The car has been in the shop a full week. Apparently a new transmission was in order. Today it's done.

I 'd like to meet the fellow that operates that car. I have questions. I did ask one of our service advisors if he might bring it up in conversation with the fellow. 

I figure he's not working and I'd buy him a root beer float and he could tell me a couple stories for my next book. So far nothing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment