Friday, October 18, 2013

Anti-Stress Swag

We generally have standard teller counter banter. It sometimes includes chat about gear. For instance, she took her 4s to iOS7 with no problems. That’s encouraging. I was waiting for someone to tell me that.

Otherwise, we don’t really have time four five six much else, she’s usually thirty-seven, thirty-eight, counting, ninety-nine, one hundred, money.

One day recently she asked me five simple marketing questions. Apparently I passed the test. For my participation I received a stress ball. I squeezed it once to see if it works. It’s fine. I’m very relaxed. See?

I mentioned my blog. I’m more than just a guy handing over money. I have a life ... et cetera. She thought she’d like to see her name on the internets. Hi Tonya!

That’s all we can say. Banking and privacy. Nothing more to see here, folks. Move on along.

No comments:

Post a Comment