Monday, September 1, 2014

Thanks, Frank

Frank was the first ever customer/rider that I brought to my back yard.

He runs his own yard maintenance and landscaping service and was willing to take 2 extra minutes out of his day to look at my back yard on his way to pick up his car.

That is how close I live to my place of employment.

Yes, he would have come out for a quote in another time frame. That's the way small business works. I did tell him he could save at least a half hour if he would invest two minutes now.

And, it turns out he's going to give us a referral to another local guy that has more appropriate equipment. His specialty is really stump grinding. There's always cross-over but, in our case we have a hill and that makes it tricky. We also have power lines in the tree tops and that also makes it tricky. And ... potentially fatal.

Maybe we should call the insurance fellow, too.

Anyway, I've had this project on my mind for a bit this summer. The 'hill', as we call it, is out of order. It's gotten away from us. We don't care. Alright, we do care.

One of those things.

But, in this story, another guy I need to talk to hops into the front seat to tell me how things are.

Thanks, Frank.


No comments:

Post a Comment