Monday, September 23, 2013

What's Missing Here

What's missing in this blog is any mention of dealer name or brand of automobile.

I've worked as a shuttle driver for three years - here come the brands - a year and a half each with Volkswagen and Toyota dealerships.

They hired me as a part time shuttle driver and that seems to be all they have imagination for. After several attempts at scheduling a meeting it is plain that they are not interested.

I see that there is more potential here. There are plenty of poor reviews online from customers venting about their bad experience at a given dealership. And, while those cannot be removed they can be buried with good reports and stories if there is a pipeline for that activity.

Not every driver encourages others to talk. Not every shuttle driver is a writer.  Not every shuttle driver has been self-employed and has an understanding of business and customer service.

So, I am now looking for an opportunity to blend my unique offerings with a team that already understands.

I may be looking at the dealer level. I may be looking at the brand level.

I'm looking.

David White
david@dlwhite.net
414-282-7185







No comments:

Post a Comment