Tuesday, June 18, 2013

People talk ... right?

This blog was originally launched - as a set of examples - to tell some of the stories I hear and encourage in the auto-dealer customer service shuttle.

I was hoping that my employer would find these stories valuable to his dealership and brand if I added his name and a few other pertinent factoids regarding the service relationships we have developed over time. I need to add greater value to my package.

I have not added his dealer name or brand of automobile on purpose. We haven't had the talk yet. He's seen the posts or so I was told. Frankly I don't think he can imagine any benefit to him and his culture or profit. So ... no meeting. Period. Too bad for me.

I would like to work in customer service communications and social media as a CST;  Chief StoryTeller. I hear stories about our service department that need to be heard. Not all of them are good necessarily but there needs to be channels to route the stories. That's my story.

And, as with every business, there are scathing comments on the internet. These cannot be erased but they can indeed be buried with all the good that happens every day in every way.

I don't know much about cars. I do know people. Many of them think I am a great conversationalist - only because they get to be heard. That in itself is a rare opportunity these days and great service as well.


Anyway, this is sort of a 'goodbye' on this blog space. I have opportunities for greater readership on Patch.com.

So ..

http://greenfield.patch.com/blogs/david-whites-blog

and, from time to time, I post items here:

http://goodworkcards.wordpress.com/category/shuttlebug 


By the way, if you dear reader, think you need a story-teller,
you can find me at GoodWorkCards.com

No comments:

Post a Comment